Welcome to the Roman Road Dental Surgery of Bow East London.
Our Motto is
" Word Of Mouth "
The practice has been here for over 40 years, and has been managed by me for the last 39. I hope that over the last 39 years I have learned to provide general dental services to our patients in a cheerful and relaxed yet professional environment, at reasonable prices. Along with me I have a team of very experienced dentists who have combined experience of up to 50 years.
We major on prevention and have committed two of our six surgeries to oral health advice through our D.H.E (Dental Health Educator) and the treatment of gum disease by our hygienists Tay, Jessica and Nick.
We offer free oral health and dietary advice, colour photos and plaque analysis to all of our patients, especially children as we firmly believe that dental disease is preventable if good habits are learned at an early age.
Prevention is at the heart of everything we do.
Meaning that we like to spend time with each one of our patients, ensuring that you fully understand every aspect and part of your dental health. Regular check-ups are an essential part of maintenance of your overall health. We believe a check-up should be so much more than simply an examination for cavities. Our check-ups involve the following:
• Examination of your teeth – early detection of decay can stop a small problem becoming a bigger one in the future.
• Examination of your gums – for the detection and prevention of gum disease.
• Examination of your mouth – As many as 120 systemic diseases can be visible in your mouth. Regular check-ups can reveal the signs of disease before even you know about them.
• Oral Cancer screening – one of the most important parts of each dental visit.
• X-Rays- to shed more light on what can’t be seen with the naked eye.
• Modification of your oral care regime based around your general health and any problems you’ve had with your teeth and the latest research.
• The chance to discuss any questions you might have and answers from a reliable, knowledgeable and trained source.
|Monday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5pm|
|Saturday||ALTERNATE SATURDAYS 9am - 3pm|
We try to display the most up-to-date opening times for our retailers as possible but these may vary, especially during bank holidays.