ArtSense Studio provides services within the local communities. We are specialised in delivering tailored sessional group workshops and programmes for adults and young people with learning difficulties, elderly people, and individuals with mental health issues. We support people all the way so they can experience self-expressing through art and improve their wellbeing.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Sessions are delivered with a focus in art & expression and wellbeing, they are all facilitated by:
- Arts and Craft Practitioners
- Drama and Movement Workshop Facilitators
- Yoga/Frequency/Sound bath Practitioners
- Art Therapists
- Community Art Workshop Practitioners
- Guerrilla Garden, Healthy Eating and Food as Medicine Facilitators
- Community Responsibility and Environmental Engagement Mediators
We offer a variety of options in which you can contract Art Sense to deliver sessions or to participate within our ongoing programme:
- Outreach programmes in the community
- Studio based ongoing groups and projects
- Specialised workshops delivered accordingly to clients needs in your institution or premises
Book an appointment or get in touch with us to arrange for a meeting. We will then get to know each other and together design an inspirational opportunity for your clients.
*We also provide 1 to 1 sessions privately and Art Psychotherapy.