It’s not rocket science why there is a huge appetite for the Thermomix in both the domestic and commercial kitchens worldwide. Many of us are living the daily grind of being time-poor households with everyday challenge of cooking up a decent meal.
Thermomix, the ultimate cooking appliance which combines 12 appliances in one, it’s a culinary dream. Use it to weigh, chop, blend, mix, grind, grate, cook, steam, whisk, knead and much more – all within one compact and glossy unit. Ideal for single households through to the busy restaurant kitchen, the Thermomix has a solution for everyone.
With a colour touchscreen that beautifully displays digital recipes and guided cooking (making your life easier after long days on your feet) it’s perfect for second pair of hands in the kitchen. Despite its outstanding range of uses, an intuitive interface and touchscreen make the machine easy and simple to control. It’s simple, sleek and superb.
- With One Girl and her Thermie, discover what you can actually do with a Thermomix:
- Cook pasta and rice
- Steam fruit and vegetables, meat and fish
- Stew meat, vegetables and fruit
- Boil and simmer liquids like sauces, soups and chowders
- Chop and mince up meat, nuts, herbs and vegetables
- Crush ice and frozen fruit
- Blend fruits, frostings, soups, sauces, smoothies, milkshakes
- Puree vegetables, fruits and special diets
- Grind coffee beans, sugar and nuts
- Mill into flour wheat, rice, nuts and grains
- Knead bread dough, pizza dough, pasta and pastry
- Whisk egg whites and yolks, frothy milk for coffee, and custards
- Grate hard cheese, chocolate and nuts
- Emulsify mayonnaise, salad dressings, body care products and cosmetics
- Weigh liquids and solids
- Keep heat at a certain temperature for yogurt, butter, cheese, baby food, chocolate, delicate sauces and fondue
Who is the One Girl and her Thermie’s ideal customer? Well, anyone who cooks or eats? We all do, don’t we? Discover cooking at your fingertips with the endless possibilities; free Cooking Experiences, an online shop for accessories and books and specialist events including, classes & workshops.
You can visit our shop here.
We try to display the most up-to-date opening times for our retailers as possible but these may vary, especially during bank holidays.